What does it do?¶
This extension allows TYPO3 to connect to LDAP directories and to fetch user records from them. Features include:
- Handling of multiple LDAP servers
- Storage of LDAP server configurations in the TYPO3 database or a configuration file
- Import/Update/Delete of frontend (FE) and backend (BE) users
- Import of user groups
- Flexible mapping of LDAP attributes to TYPO3 user properties
- Authentication of FE and BE users against the directory
- Usage of the TYPO3 scheduler to import/update/delete TYPO3 users
The backend module starts with a check view to make sure your configuration is syntactically correct.
You can import users, update them or remove stale records. The list schows the most important attributes for checking purposes.